Design Engineer - Ierland/Ireland
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
DPS Group is seeking a number of Design Engineers across multiple disciplines to work with our world class advanced technology clients. The successful candidates will be responsible for Tool Install and BaseBuild design on large scale construction projects in the semiconductor sector. Disciplines include Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Architectural, Process (UPW, Waste, Chem and Gas), LSS, Telecoms & I&C.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop complete and accurate tool install and base build design packages including all supporting design documentation.
• Support multi-discipline coordination and collaboration.
• Create tool install ‘data sheets’ from client provided tool information.
• Maintain utility services matrix and/or database (MS Excel or MS Access) to ensure all systems remain within capacities.
• Coordinate with base build project team to update any necessary designs to support Tool Install project (internal and/or external).
• Work with project team to find optimum system sizing, routing, materials, and space management for complex systems.
• Coordinate and assign all points of connection (POCs).
• Create all necessary status reports for Project Manager as needed including design status, schedule status etc.
• Maintain and control design budget, recording all design changes and submitting all necessary design change order documents.
• Support Design Manager to resolve technical issues from client or construction team and provide responses to design RFI’s as required.
• Ensure design standards, specifications, etc. are employed in design.
• Perform all necessary field work to assist with creating tool install design packages.
• Update and/or create base build design packages to support tool install.
• Work with the lead engineer/architect to understand the scope of work, schedule, budget, project instructions and responsibilities.
• Work with lead engineer/architect to determine intent and contents of each drawing.
• Work independently to complete drawing responsibility tasks within scope, budget and schedule.
• Review drawings for completeness, constructability and coordination.
• Start and maintain a discipline file of working drawings for the project.
• Site survey and Design/Installation verification.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years’ engineering experience.
• Excellent technical, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Proficient AutoCAD,
• Candidate with semiconductor design skills preferred.
• Proficiency using Microsoft tools such as MS Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good analytical skills including the ability to recognize and solve design problems