Technical Specialist (Automative Engineer) - Danish speaker (f/m), Portugal
Jobdescription & requirements:
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
• Provides technical support to authorized dealer network;
• Manages processes or technical product concerns aiming resolution;
• Maintains information files, research and create technical literature;
• Participates in key technical training;
• Interface with country’s headquarters;
• Support the dealers in all sales topics such as processes and systems, warranty enquiries, service contract claims.
• Bachelor’s degree in automotive Engineer and/or experience as technician in car industry;
• Intermediate level of IT skill (primarily, Microsoft Office systems);
• Native or excellent level of grammar and writing skills in Danish (mandatory);
• Fluent in English as corporate language (mandatory);
• Fluent in a third market language is an advantage;
• Availability to travel.
Terms of employment:
Integration in Mercedes-Benz Portugal S.A.., international company with a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment
• Permanent contract, working hours: 40h/week;
• Attractive base salary depending on profile and experience: min. 1400€ for newly graduated without work experience
• A language allowance can be applied;
• Relocation package for candidates from other countries;
• Free private health insurance
Mercedes-Benz Portugal is recruiting for Network Assistance Center, based in Portugal, which provides after sales services for the MB Dealers Network in 15 different countries across Europe.
Network Assistance Center do 1st level support to the Mercedes Benz Retailers, for After Sales topics of the passenger car business unit, providing a wide range of services.
Portugal /Great Lisbon Area/Sintra
How to apply:
Send us your resume in English to: email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference NAC MB_CZECH
Further info: on the company: www.mercedes-benz.pt