Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager for the wind industry, Hedensted / Aarhus / Ikast Mid-, North Jutland), Denmark
Are you crazy about the technology in the wind industry and like to be challenged by complex technical solutions? Do you want to work on exciting projects with the largest and most recognized wind companies?
Then you have a chance to get a big responsibility and contribute to a greener future and become part of the ENABL team as a Technical Project Manager.
At ENABL we are experiencing an increasing demand for our competencies, hence we are looking for a Technical Project Manager who would love to be a part of a company that works with the green transition. We are driven by high professionalism. We have an open and honest tone, and we love to help each other to succeed.
The role as Technical Project Manager:
- Delivering high quality engineering projects on agreed time and budget
- Ensuring that the project execution is compliant with our clients procedures at all times
- Coordinating and managing deliverables from Lead Engineers and Specialists involved in the various projects
- Interdisciplinary communication between the stakeholders involved in the Project.
- Conducting time planning and coordination of engineering activities in the projects
- Identify and solve problems that arise in connection with the project
- Understanding the technical aspect of projects
- You hold a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in structural, Mechanical or offshore Engineering combined with a proven track record of at least 3 years of experience within Technical Project Management
- It is an advantage if you are certified in Prince2, IPMA or similar project management certifications
- Project Management experience leading engineers (and preferably consultants as well)
- You have experience with managing many different stakeholders and interfaces (internally as well as externally) and succeeding in delivering technically scoped projects
- You build up good relationships both internally and externally
To be successful in this role, you as a person:
- are positive, proactive, motivating and self-determined
- take responsibility for your work
- you possess strong coordination and collaboration skills
- are able to work in an international environment and possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- love the fun and the challenge in the green transition
As a Project Manager at ENABL, Consulting & Outsourcing you will work onsite at the customers location along with their team and organization, which is why it is crucial that it is natural for you to act in a changing environment with diverse corporate cultures and industries. As you will lead projects with people at different levels, it is important that you are outgoing, empathetic, and have strong collaboration and communication skills in English.
ENABL is a rapidly growing company, hence there are good development opportunities both professionally and personally. We offer attractive staff conditions, salaries according to qualifications, a flex account where overtime is paid 1: 1, and a working environment with some of the country's most skilled Engineers and professionals in mechanics, automation, electricity, Software and Project Management.
This is an interesting career position in a company that is characterized by challenging and exciting tasks solved by skilled and helpful colleagues. We take pride in maintaining the informal organization, where both the level of activity and the spirit is high.
Questions and applications:
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of PMO, Jesper Stjernholm or Recruitment Consultant, Lone Danielsen at Lda@enabl.dk or phone +45 21326804.
We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. If this sound like a job for you - upload your CV and a short application (in Danish or English at your discretion).
Read about the vacancy and apply online:
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
ENABL is a global one-stop-shop for consultancy and equipment solutions across the entire lifecycle of onshore and offshore wind turbines. With over 20 years of experience, we offer solutions in Engineering Services & Outsourcing, Equipment, and Global Service. We specialize in production, installation, transportation, testing and service equipment for towers, monopiles, blades and nacelles.
Our aim is to reduce complexity, answer customers’ demands and enable their production worldwide – wherever wind is.
More vacancies from this employer:
More information about this job