Shop Lead Boatbuilding shop
Job Position: Shop Lead (1 position) Boatbuilding shop
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
FULL TIME / PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
$25 - $30/hour, 40 hours per week
Experience in management of a boatshop. Oversee a group of employees and motivate them to do their job efficiently in a boatshop setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Making sure the boatshop has tools and materials it requires to make production go smoothly.
• Delegating daily job tasks to each team member.
• Resolving conflicts that may arise.
• Assessing and overseeing job performances.
• Making sure the project is meeting its goals and timelines.
• Keeping up to date on OHS
Rural area. Construction. Maintenance and repair. Commercial. Industrial. Marine works.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment
Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Confined spaces, At heights, Outdoors
• Previous managerial experience in the fields listed above, 2 years min.
• Applicants must be safety conscious
• Willing to work overtime & weekends if needed to complete projects or meet deadlines
• Possess the ability to work well both with a team or unsupervised, reliability
• Must provide own transportation to/from work. Public transportation is not available
Certificates and courses offered if not already acquired:
Working at heights training, First Aid Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate. Fall Arrest Protection Training Course, Operating a Forklift
Group medical/dental benefits offered
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Bonuses, Overtime pay
69 Boundary St.
Clark’s Harbour, NS, B0W 1P0
Phone: (902) 745-0123
Owner’s Cell: (902) 635-0123