Senior Consultant in Spine Surgery - Denemarken/Denmark
The Spine Centre of Southern Denmark, the patients’ spine hospital
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
At the Spine Centre we see patients from the entire Region of Southern Denmark. We provide high-quality treatment and our patients are satisfied with the care they receive.
We are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated colleague who wishes to contribute to the consolidation and development of our Spine Centre.
• A good work-life balance
• A flat hierarchy with a recently acceded departmental management who involves employees in workplace development
• Emphasis on high standards in treatment and patient safety, and a high level of patient satisfaction
• Availability of surgical and non-surgical research activities
• On-call duties, only
• Primarily degenerative low back surgery with an option of cervical surgery
• Our own well tested language course - specifically aimed at healthcare professionals (and their partners).
• onboarding for the whole family, including housing, all official paperwork, job seeking assistance for the partner, daycare institutions, schools etc.
• A consultant in orthopaedic surgery or neurosurgery with a proven interest in spine surgery
• A highly skilled low back spine surgeon with a keen interest in innovation and development of the specialty
• Active participation in the development of the department, mainly regarding continuity of care for patients who undergo surgery
• You, together with your colleagues, take a share in the responsibility of running the department
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
About the department
The Spine Centre of Southern Denmark is comprised of a surgical and a non-surgical unit. On an annual basis we see 18.000 patients in the outpatient clinic. Of these, 6000 are referred to the surgical unit where we carry out 1200 surgical - mainly low back - procedures annually. We currently employ 7 Spine surgical specialists.
A ward, and out-patient ward and a surgery ward – all staffed with dedicated and highly qualified employees – comprise the spine surgery unit. We conduct elective and subacute spine surgery and host a very active research unit.
For further information on the position and application: please contact
Jakob Espesen, Managing Chief Physician, by phone +45 29727977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find some general informations about Lillebaelt Hospital here: http://ipaper.ipapercms.dk/RegionSyddanmark/Sygehus_Lillebaelt/Ikke_kliniske_afdelinger/Sygehusstaben/Kommunikation/111916/
Learn more about the area here: http://profilfilm3.nord-ad.dk//wlstrekantomraadetuk