R&D sensor team seeks Embedded Software Developer, Denmark
SKOV is expanding and therefore we seek a competent and ambitious embedded software designer for our R&D sensor department, where you will join a team that develops future sensors for agriculture.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Your primary tasks will be software development for capacitive and climate sensors, including test and implementation of new sensor technologies in harsh environments:
• C-programming of microcontrollers
o Control/regulation algorithms
o Minimum power consumption
o EMC robustness
o User interface – LEDs, trimmers, NFC
• C#-programming of Windows programs
o Support tools for programming and configuration
The focus point is the finished product and therefore all tasks will be solved in close cooperation with all relevant groups and stakeholders within SKOV.
So if you want to
• Be part of a team of other talented developers working with analysis, specification, design and test of new products and further development and maintenance of our existing portfolio.
• Solve tasks in close relation with hardware, mechanics and End-User documentation colleagues.
• Be an active interface with our production team working in SKOVs internal electronics production/assembly. Preparation of production-related documentation and solving of design-related production challenges.
• Perform software support for the other groups in the development department.
• Get an exciting and varied everyday interaction with many colleagues both inside and outside the team.
Then you might be just the one we are looking for.
Our work is based on agile methods and Scrum planning, and you will have an active role in all of the team's tasks.
We expect you to
• Be an experienced M / B.Sc.E.E. engineer or have a strong background in embedded software development who has experience with analog and digital hardware.
• Possess the ability to develop future-proof and flexible products through platform concepts with easy adaptation to specific customer requirements.
• Understand the importance of good interaction across all involved disciplines during both specification, design, test and maintenance phases.
• Be good at planning, targeting and finishing your tasks.
• Be able to work as an independent, thorough, quality-conscious and results-oriented person who has the ability and the will to cooperate both internally and externally.
• Do fine with weekdays where priorities can change and sudden tasks must be solved before finishing the ongoing activities.
• Master English in speech and writing.
• Live up to our core values rooted in "the will to cooperate, change and win".
Working on the global market and having a unique know-how and a strong range of products, SKOV can offer professional challenges and career opportunities. The company is headquartered in Glyngoere, Denmark, has a subsidiary in Thailand and China and sales offices in 16 countries.
SKOV employs more than 380 skilled and dedicated members of staff, and you become a part of our R&D department of about 70 people, where we have an attractive development environment with room to give the processes and results a personal touch. The work environment is informal, and you are offered good working conditions incorporating flexibility and freedom with responsibility.
The company is doing well, and because the global potential is great, we expect further growth in the coming years. This requires the ability to set the course, to professionalise and to increase efficiency. Because of this, we can offer an exciting and varied job in a dynamic and results-oriented company practicing an open-minded company culture. For the right person, it is a perfect time to get on board and influence development.
You can read more about SKOV at www.skov.com.
Do you want to join us?
Please send your cover letter, CV, copy of your diplomas and other relevant attachments as soon as possible, but no later than February 25 2019
SKOV is an industry leader on the international market for climate control and farm management of animal production. We develop, produce and market systems and components for ventilation systems, livestock house air cleaning and production control. We create climate for growth, regardless of where in the world our customers and partners conduct their business.