Ready for the next leap? - Zweden/Sweden
Anicura Animal Hospital in Jönköping is the region’s largest animal hospital with primary patient care and a large proportion of emergency and referral patients. We have been operating for over 35 years and approximately 100 people work here. We are now facing an exciting journey in which you would become a valuable partner!
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
We are currently building Sweden’s most modern and newest animal hospital with completion scheduled for the Autumn of 2020. The animal hospital is located in the Western outskirts of Jönköping, on the edge of the forest. The local town can accommodate all your needs and is only a 10 minute drive away giving you the best of Swedens nature and city life to enjoy. We have the optimal conditions to be able to conduct the highest quality of animal care and meet the hospitalisation standards of 2020. Now we are looking for qualified veterinarians and animal nurses who wants to join us!
At the animal hospital, successful procedures and treatments are conducted in a variety of fields. At the moment, we are looking for veterinarians and nurses with interest in:
• Emergency care
• Ultrasound/ diagnostic imaging
• Oncology (including radiation)
• Internal medicine
• WE OFFER YOU: an rewarding job in an exciting and varied environment. Here, every day is unique, with room for routine visits, emergency cases and complex investigations. We are proud of our workplace, with international diversity and colleagues from all over Europe.
• If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Kris Camps, Chief Veterinarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maritha Verduijn, head nurse of the Surgery unit at email@example.com, who have both immigrated from Belgium and The Netherlands. They can tell you more about their experiences of moving to Sweden and give you advice on practical issues you might have.
• We welcome you to come and build the future with us!