Product Manager - Canada
• Halifax, NS, Canada
As a Product Manager with Ubisoft Halifax, you are responsible to bring measurable improvements to the financial and social performance of one or more games, while championing the game's community and incorporating data-driven design into the product's vision.
What You'll Do:
• Work alongside the Producers and Game Designers, to manage the complete life-cycle of one or more games, using user data, competitive insights and industry best practices to improve the product's KPI's.
• Help drive data strategy in the company, ensuring that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis, championing the correct use of research strategies and leveraging existing data to balance the game systems/features appropriately to achieve business goals and pre-established objectives.
• Champion their product vision and strategy, exhibiting good product judgement, continuously setting clear and measurable objectives and monitoring the product's progression to achieve these.
• Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis influences key product metrics.
• Through strong customer empathy and understanding of user experience, lead the charge on collaborating with our players and community, translating their needs and desires into the product road-map.
• Manage the execution of Live Events, AB Tests and IAP campaigns to realize the product's business goals and vision.
• Manage the Data Team to ensure efficient delivery of Key Metrics for decision-making and game performance optimization.
• 2-3 Years Experience in Product Management/Game Development;
• An advanced understanding of Product Management, particularly within the Mobile Free-to-Play (F2P) market.
• At least one (1) shipped mobile game to world-wide launch.
• Demonstrated Experience within the Live-Operations of a successful F2P Mobile Game as well a working knowledge of Subscription Based business models in Games.
• Highly competent in on-going collaboration across different departments, teams, and management.
• Advanced Excel, SQL, and data analysis skills;
• Highly proficient in structure analysis, data exploration (using SQL) and statistical analysis.
• Highly capable of summarizing complex problems, in order to provide clear solutions to the Management team.
• Prior experience managing a team.
• Experience optimizing product features after release through interpreting community, data, and production input.
• BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred.
• An ongoing passion for the Mobile Games Industry and devotion towards creating innovative games!
What can we offer you!
• Competitive salary scale
• Additional paid time off over the Christmas holidays
• Affordable Gym membership
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
• Flexible Work Hours to provide a healthy work/life balance
• Summer months bring ‘Summer Fridays’
• An international and diverse team
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >