Process Engineer - Ierland/Ireland
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
The scope of the support requested will cover the management of projects from project initiation, by taking the URS through concept options, through to commissioning, validation and handover to internal client.
The selected Project Manager will manage the project in consultation with the Engineering Manager and Lead End User. He/she will be responsible for the managing the Scope, cost and schedule of the assigned Projects. The Project Manager will also manage the delivery of the key documentation required for a best-practice Stage Gate managed process, including (but not limited to) a detailed Project Execution Plan and cost estimate.
• Solid background of planning and managing engineering projects with a demonstrated record of on time performance.
• Experience managing the overall financial performance of engineering projects, including cash flow, life cycle costs, business opportunities and risks. Experience using SAP and budgeting tools.
• Understands the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, project closeout
• Experience dealing with outside regulators: local planning boards, construction inspectors.
• Good background leading multi discipline cross functional teams.
• Experience designing complex projects within the API pharmaceutical industry. Design for safe operation and environment.
• Good examples of stakeholder management across an organisation.
Skills, Education & Experience:
• Degree Qualified
• Five to ten years of prior experience managing projects within a pharmaceutical site
• The person proposed for this Project Management role will have owner experience in managing pharmaceutical capital projects and will have a demonstrated ability to manage all stages of business-critical projects.
• He/she must have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others. This role will interface heavily with the Engineering Manager, Engineering Director, and the Lead End User.
• A clear understanding and appreciation of the different roles and responsibilities of each of these positions will be imperative for the successful execution of all stages of the projects.