Nurse – up to 100% permanent position in the healthcare sector
We have a particular focus on quality and improvement. You can count on varied and exciting work - in a working environment with committed and professionally skilled employees, where interdisciplinary collaboration is a priority. We devote ourselves to organized activities and good experiences for the patients.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
We have vacancies as publicly approved nurses in several departments in the healthcare sector. If you have an interest in special subjects, we ask that this be specified in the application form (dementia, palliative care, rehabilitation, home-based services, etc.).
Provide holistic and individual care, through close interdisciplinary collaboration, as well as close and good collaboration with patients and relatives. Actively create a good professional environment and cooperation between professional groups. Work with continuous improvement and development work. Advice students, pupils and staff.
We are looking for these qualifications
• have authorization as a nurse, preferably with relevant further education
• have good computer skills
• will be an active contributor to knowledge-based practice and develop your own workplace
• it is required to have a valid police certificate upon employment
You may also be someone who
• takes initiative and independently responsibility
• is flexible, cooperative and has the ability to innovate
• is comfortable with challenges and is solution-oriented
Personal qualities will be given great emphasis.
• language training
• two-part shift and a specific night-watch shift, with work every third weekend
• some departments have long shifts every fourth weekend
• academically exciting, challenging and varied tasks
• high professional level
• opportunities for professional and personal progression
• in-house teaching and professional growth
• discounted price at the fitness centre
• Norwegian authorization
• language skills corresponding to level B2*. Language requirements must be documented in the application.
• if you are currently learning Norwegian, Ål municipality can cover your costs with up to NOK 20.000 upon employment
• we facilitate further Norwegian training to C1 level and digital courses in health Norwegian
*does not apply to applicants with a Scandinavian mother tongue
You will receive more detailed information about training, permits and application procedures, after we have received your application.
Send your application
We ask you to apply digital and in English. Right applicants will be invited to a digital interview. Interviews can be conducted continuously during the application period.