iOS Developer - Canada
Meer informatie over deze baan >
When was the last time you used a computer to visit a website? If you're like the 28 million other cell phone users in Canada, chances are you used your phone. Because of this shift, the role of an iOS Developer has never been so important.
As an iOS Developer at REDspace, you will become part of a team that works on complex and cutting edge iOS apps, games and many other projects for the world’s leading media and entertainment brands. You’re the first to know about new trends or tools and always looking for the next challenge to tackle.
Collaboration is the name of the game in our office which leads to daily cross-discipline idea generation. You’ll be part of a mighty and quickly growing team of designers, animators, and developers. Together, we are inventing innovative, captivating interactive experiences and changing the way people engage with technology (while having fun along the way, of course). Want to join our team?
What we expect.
● Minimum three years’ experience developing mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, and other mobile technologies supported by an IT Diploma or Bachelor/Master of Computer Science.
● Strong understanding of the following:
o Objective-C, Swift, C/C++ and experience with iOS App or Framework development
o Object-Oriented programming experience
● Ability to analyze assigned tasks, provide accurate work estimates, and manage time to keep development on schedule.
● Experience publishing your own Apps on App Store or Google Play markets or have worked on a team that has done so.
● Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to explain complex technical issues
● Work well in an ever-changing, fast paced, high pressure environment that requires meeting tight deadlines.
● Ability to work in a group alongside team members including developers, designers, project managers, and clients as well as individually.
● Great attitude and sense of humour (even if it’s just making yourself laugh). You'll be
hard-pressed to find egos around here.
● A desire to work with a variety of technologies as well as ability to adapt to change and
willingness to learn new technologies.
● Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Experience in one or more Android domains including: Java applications, Android SDK/NDK is an asset.
● Previous experience with other mobile SDKs, particularly Android and releasing Apps as well as knowledge of cross platform tools like Unity, PhoneGap, Titanium, etc.
Your well-being. We offer fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage, pension plan contribution matching, access to a free on-site gym, and a healthy living allowance.
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. With an annual professional development allowance and trips to the world’s biggest and best tech conferences, we give you the chance to grow and learn new skills.
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We make sure to create a flexible environment with remote work options, newcomers relocation assistance, free delicious snacks, saunas, and much more.
Want to work for one of Canada’s top employers? Send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio!
This position is based out of our Bedford office and offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. We appreciate your interest in REDspace. Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Where to find us!
168-1595 Bedford Hwy
Bedford NS, Canada B4A 3Y4
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.