Head of Tax - Denemarken/Denmark
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Mode of employment: Full time
In Siemens we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, curious, initiating and innovative employees with strong professional competencies, who want to make a difference for the environment and the world we live in.
Do you want to join?
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark is in the process of setting up a Tax team in Vejle and by joining us you will be granted a unique opportunity to set your footprint on the design of the future Tax setup.
The tax team is responsible for ensuring, that Siemens Gamesa is complying with tax regulations, minimizing tax exposure and realizing tax savings.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be the ultimate owner of all tax related matters relating to Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark, including:
· Tax compliance and governance which includes ensuring correct and timely tax reporting to Danish and foreign tax authorities
· Conducting tax reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Managing international cross-border transactions and activities
· Working closely with the business advising them on the tax implications of new business initiatives
· Reviewing the current Transfer Pricing framework and policy
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You hold a relevant degree, e.g. Master of Law, Business Administration or Commercial Law, Accounting or Auditing
· To complement your educational background you have a minimum of 7-10 years of international corporate tax experience from a multinational corporation or tax/law firm
· You are able to deliver correct and timely tax advice in an independent manner
· You are used to work in an international environment with lots of stakeholders with various cultural backgrounds
· You enjoy working in a busy international environment and you have good analytical, inter-personal, and communication skills and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility
· As our working language is English, you must be fluent in written as well as verbal English
· Moreover, knowledge of the Danish language will be perceived as an advantage
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the specific position, please contact the hiring manager, Jette Halberg, via phone: +45 3037 5389.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.