Experienced Scrum Master,Denmark
Your core mission as Scrum Master
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Your mission as AutoUncle’s dedicated Scrum Master will be to help scale AutoUncle’s development department from a single team of talented developers to multiple teams. With a focus on process and people, you will be responsible to maintain a high level of agility, productivity and developer satisfaction.
The team you join
With a small team of ambitious developers AutoUncle has changed the game of how cars are bought and sold in 10 European countries, competing against some of the Internet's biggest companies. We’re really proud about how we’ve led the development of online transparency in the car market and grateful for the accelerated growth we continue to experience. Our results are a product of a strong team, great culture and a guiding principle of always making it hassle-free to buy and sell cars.
Most people know AutoUncle for the consumer service on apps and web used by millions of consumers across Europe. But new colleagues tend to very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (accurate car valuations, indexing and data processing of millions cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms and so much more).
Taking part of the development team at AutoUncle is unlike development work at most other companies. When you join AutoUncle, you sign up for a journey of building one of Europe’s biggest consumer services. The company is financially strong and operating as a fast growing startup. We have very few managers and expect new colleagues to get onboard with an eagerness make a difference and grow themselves as part of the journey.
We believe the best results are produced in environments where people enjoy working. As you get started you’ll quickly appreciate that the company has a clear vision and that the time from idea to action is short. We move fast and experiment passionately to achieve measurable progress. You’ll get to learn people from different cultures, speak a lot of English and get a chance to visit our offices in Denmark (Aarhus), Germany and Romania
You’re a talented Scrum Master with strong people skills. Colleagues praise your for being a good listener and a clear communicator. You have a passion for the great process and a deep respect for the trust you are given and impact you have on development teams. As a person you’re naturally organised, outcome-oriented and comfortable coaching people - also when things are hard. You care about the personal development of your colleagues and continuously work to learn and improve yourself. Prior experience working with distributed teams is a big plus. Finally, we're a bunch of internationals, so we expect you to be fluent in English (written and verbal).
1. Facilitate daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint review, planning and retrospective
2. Develop processes and habits that foster successful sprints (a) few surprises b) high developer satisfaction c) expected outcome for stakeholders)
3. Help Product Owner plan sprints time-efficiently (assisting in task refinement etc.)
4. Contribute to sprint tasks in non-coding ways (quality assurance, sketching, communication with stakeholders)
5. Maintain high motivation (in team and with individual developers)
6. Cultivate an environment where team members continuously learn and grow
7. Arrange and participate in team building events such as after-hour meetups, team trips etc.
8. Visit our Romanian colleagues in beautiful Cluj-Napoca 2-4 times every year
9. Assist in the recruitment of new developer colleagues
10. Teach colleagues outside the development team about Scrum
We pay competitively based on qualifications.
Your application should be directed to Co-founder & COO Jonas Bruun Nielsen