ELECTRONICS HARDWARE DESIGNER, SWEDEN
Personality / Commitment
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Do you like to develop and design PCBs? At ALTEN, you have the chance to work in challenging and innovative projects! You will work on different components depending on the project and your area of interest, such as batteries, motors, converters. You will plan, develop and validate electronic design through schematic creation, simulation, board layout and testing.
To succeed as an ALTEN consultant it is not always the formal qualifications that is the most important. Of course you need a broad knowledge base, but it is as important to have the right attitude, to be passionate about what you do, to be curious and driven. Personal attributes that we value is your ability to act independent and that you are business minded. You are positive, outgoing, you have a curiosity on new technologies and you are a pro at creating and keeping good relations with our customers.
Job / Skills
Main responsibilities include:
- Ownership of attribute requirements (EMC and Electrical Performance)
- Manage EMC attributes
- Analyze functional requirements and drive the implementation into electronic components
- Contact with suppliers and in-house developers to ensure alignment according to specifications
- Perform design reviews
You are a structured person with great communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
We prefer that you have a mix between technical and social competencies, including:
- University degree in electronic systems, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in electronics design
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI, connectors, electronical testing, systems and interfaces
- Knowledge in writing requirements about electronics
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of ISO 16750 is meritorious
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Lifescience and Industry and we are active throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development. Our business model provides that possibility and this allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
At ALTEN, we believe in growing together!
Are your interested in this job ? Send your English written CV to Rob.Floris@arbetsformedlingen.se and we will invite you for a personal meeting at the fair.