Dutch Seller Appeals Agent - Ierland/Ireland
As an Appeals Agent within Fraud Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analysing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Fraud Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
** Fluent Dutch & English required for this role **
**Please note this role can either be based in Berlin/Dundalk/Dublin**
• Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyse account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
• Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
• Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Problem Solving
• Drive for Results
• Time Management
• Functional / Technical Skills
• Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer
• Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
• Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
• Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
• Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
• Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Experience & Education:
• 12 months customer service experience
• General Education or equivalent Required