Customer Services Advisor- Portugal
Be Part of It
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Our client works with some of the most well-known global brands across nearly 50 countries, supporting more than 60 languages and still they offer every individual member of their team an individual experience....So, whether you are looking for a contract of 12 months or more, or wishing to work towards a permanent position the flexibility for re-locators and local applicants is exceptional.
Your role within this global company will be to provide Customer Support to the clients of worldwide known brands. You could be working in the fashion industry or kick start your career in eCommerce or sales, just to name a few possibilities. Our client requires someone with good listening skills and the ability to solve problems effectively. In turn, you will receive training from a world class international company, and gain international experience within the Customer Service industry.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Communicating with customers in a professional manner via both telephone and e-mail
• Providing solutions to issues that customers are facing with their products
• Redirecting calls to the appropriate person where necessary
• Educating customers on how to solve issues themselves when possible
• Working cohesively as a part of a team in order to meet targets and deadlines
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Good working knowledge of computers with an understanding of MS office applications
• Previous in a BPO or Contact Centre environment would be a bonus
• Experience with working in a team based environment – supporting the team and contributing
• Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
Up for the Adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, so get in touch!