Connected Home Agent - Frontier Technologies - Canada
Safety, Quality, Integrity, Constant Improvement, Collaboration, Teamwork.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
If your Core Values match ours, you might be the next Field Technician to join our Frontier Technologies Team at the Kerr Group.
Here is what sets us apart:
Flexibility, Earning, Potential, Independence, Travel, New Skills.
Connected Home Agent
Frontier Technologies is currently seeking Connected Home Agents to join our team.
As a member of our field team you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and technical expertise while upgrading existing customers from their Legacy equipment to the Ignite equipment (Audio/Visual and Internet Equipment). You may also be responsible for installation of Home Automation products (Security Camera, Thermostats, and Smart Home Products).
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• Graduation from a recognized Electronics Program is considered an asset.
• Relevant industry installation and repair experience is considered an asset.
• Industry experience with home AV products, home computer networking products, and running communications wiring are considered an asset.
• Ability to work rotating shifts, including evenings and weekends, holidays and emergency situations.
• Ability to travel to other areas of the region and country when required.
• Proven ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to consistently meet and achieve outlined metrics.
• Ability to follow established policies & procedures with a strong attention to detail.
• Satisfactory Criminal Background check.
• Valid provincial driver’s license coupled with a satisfactory driving abstract.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
Let’s get started!
Apply to our Careers Page: www.kerrgroup.ca/careers
We thank you for your interest in Kerr Group of Companies. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.