Bilingual Client Solutions Specialist - Canada
Bilingual Client Solutions Specialist
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Northern Business Intelligence
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Operating under the Kerr Group of Companies; Northern Business Intelligence helps companies across North America overcome business challenges, improve processes, maintain compliance, and increase efficiency. We are proud to offer an array of products, and the expert services required to assist our valued customers in best optimizing their operations.
A day in the life
As a Bilingual Client Solutions Specialist, you will provide technical support and training to our customers in both French and English by troubleshooting software and hardware issues, providing instruction on software features as well as provide training both in person and remotely when required. Customers at times will request reports that you will be responsible to provide based on a thorough understanding of their requirements and use of the system.
Why Northern Business Intelligence?
We have a team focused and collaborative environment and like to encourage open-mindedness and idea sharing.
We pride ourselves on close-knit customer relationships and in-house expertise and dedication. With opportunities for professional development, exposure to exciting products and technologies and a dedication to employee Health & Wellness, this maritime based company (with a National footprint), offers more than just a nine to five!
This opportunity might be for you if:
• You are bilingual in both English and French *required.
• You have post-secondary education in a technically focused program.
• You have 1-3 years' experience in a Technical Service and Support role.
• You possess a strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• You have proven customer service experience.
• You have experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.
• Your written and verbal communication skills are strong and professional.
• You have a high attention to detail and organizational skills.
• You can work a variety of shifts between Monday-Friday, 8 am-9 pm, based on customer needs.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
Visit our careers page http://bit.do/kerrgroupcareers and submit your application today!
We thank you for your interest in Kerr Group of Companies. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted
For more information, please visit the Nova Scotia booth during the fair.