Back-end developer, Denmark
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect 1000,000+ car-owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car. Currently, we have Volkswagen, SEAT, ŠKODA and Audi on board in Denmark and a looking abroad. Our team consists of around 25 people from different backgrounds, such as management consulting, marketing, design, engineering, data science, mechanic, support etc.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
We are currently using Node.js, MySQL and Redis on the backend, React on web and React Native for our mobile apps on iOS and Android. On the hosting side we are using Google Cloud with Kubernetes and Docker, but our tech stack is continually evolving and we are always looking to do things better.
We believe in release early, release often which is why we currently run many daily releases using our continuous integration and deployment setup.
Developers work closely with product and design in small teams of about 2-3 people each. We focus on minimal overhead and bureaucracy as we want to ensure independence and decision power stay within the teams. This means that teams have a lot of influence on how they work, what they focus on and how they deliver new features and functionality.
As a back-end developer at Connected Cars you will mainly be working with our API’s and backend applications make sure they can scale to handle the very large data sets we are working with. You will be responsible for moving your own code into production.
What we like
But here is what would be a good fit:
• Experience in more than one technology stack
• RESTful/GraphQL APIs in Node.js, Go or similar
• MySQL, PostgresSQL or similar
• Dependency management tools like yarn, npm or similar
• Continuous integration and test driven development
• Focus on quality and doing things right
• Working with large data sets (TB’s)
• Candidate codes in his/her spare time
• Github or similar account with sample code
• Open Source development experience
What is in it for you?
• Be part of a journey to develop the car owner experience of the future
• Highly skilled co-workers to learn from
• Competitive salary and pension scheme
• Flexible working hours and location
• Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
• Company car package
• Laptop of your choice
• Cheap lunch scheme
• All the snack you can eat and drink
• Strong open source commitment
How to apply
To apply just send an e-mail to email@example.com , including the following:
• Updated CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
• Link to Github or similar with examples of your work
Contact Troels to hear more about the position on either e-mail or phone:
Troels Liebe Bentsen firstname.lastname@example.org , +45 51 51 18 38
Note that we are only looking for onsite candidates at our location in the Copenhagen area, Denmark