ATS Design Engineer at Dinex, Denmark
Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results? Dinex is looking for ATS Design Engineer, who will design new customer exhaust aftertreatment products and new technologies according to APQP.
Meer informatie over deze baan >
Reageer op deze vacature via e-mail >
Roles & Responsibilities
The ATS design engineer is an integrated part of the Product Management ATS OEM team with primary task of leading the design of new exhaust aftertreatment systems (ATS) involving:
• Development of ATS products from idea to final frozen design.
• 3D modelling of new design concepts, primarily in sheet metal.
• Development of designs driven by simulations using SolidWorks for vehicle specific applications.
• Design of prototypes and test setups for validation of designs.
• Design of new components and tools to fabricate these.
• 2D drawings of designs, assemblies and sub assemblies incl. specifications of dimensions, tolerances and welds.
• Creation of BOM, production drawings for prototypes and ordering parts at sub-suppliers.
• Usage of design log files, execution of design reviews and change management of design based on inputs from customers, production, simulation and tests
• Daily support and central knowledge resource for R&D and Dinex Design Engineers with respect to ATS design.
• Education within mechanical engineering.
• Expert with 3D CAD modelling, sheet metal, advanced forming.
• Expert in SolidWorks incl. assemblies, sheet metal, advanced curvatures.
• Proven track record with 3D modelling of complex geometries.
• Expert in specification of technical drawings.
• Expert in design process from concept to mature frozen design incl. design reviews and freezes at multiple stages in a development project.
• Deep knowledge within sheet metal forming and sheet metal welding of stainless steels.
• Knowledge within rapid prototyping techniques.
• Basic knowledge within CAE simulations and validation testing.
• Used to working with a team of technical experts.
• Experience working with OEM & automotive
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact Head of Product Management ATS OEM, Kasper Steen Andersen (KSA) at +45 4013 2481
Please send your application to our HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Here you can find how we handle your personal information.
The actual start date will be set upon further agreement.